Come appreciate this unique opportunity to locate yourself within the charming Williams Bay. Property consists of two lots, taxed together but can be separated. Featuring a 2 bed, 1 bath cottage with great bones, 920sqft, a blank slate ready for you to make it your own! The property also boasts a brand new 600 sqft two car garage with 9' ceilings, a smart garage door, great insulation, and a 120sqft of patio off the back. There's also an outbuilding with an attached sitting porch, constructed entirely from locally reclaimed pier wood. An 1100sqft addition was approved in 2020, the survey can be found in documents. Minutes away from Geneva Lake and snow mobile trails! Plenty to do whatever the season!
- County WALWORTH
- Total SqFt. 920
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions If you're traveling on E Geneva St. heading towards 50, take the last right just before Bell's Liquor and Deli. The house is on your right.
- Total Taxes $1,423
- Tax Year 2020
- Exterior Wood
- Basement None / Slab
- Appliances Dryer, Freezer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 751-1000
- Kitchen Dimensions 10' x 18'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 16' x 10'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 10' x 17'
- 2 10' x 17'
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Williams Bay
- Middle School Williams Bay
- High School Williams Bay
- School District Williams Bay