Tucked away on Lake Geneva's South Shore, Black Point Ranch is a 79.44 acre equestrian facility with the perfect mix of tillable acreage, picturesque pastures and woods. Includes: Two 3 Bedroom Houses, 197'x70' Riding Barn with 15 stalls, 2 tack rooms and huge indoor arena filled with natural light and sand/rubber base; Carriage barn (120'x37') with 12 stalls, 2 bedroom apartment; and 75'x40' pole barn. Surrounded by luxury lake estates and upscale developments, it's a prime location to build a country estate with hiking and riding trails over a creek. Produces great income. Close to Geneva Lake and walking distance to Owl Tavern and Linn Nature Park. Zoned C2/C4 with frontage on South Lake Shore Drive, Maple Ridge and Black Point Road, is divisible into 5-acre estates (horses permitted.)
- County WALWORTH
- Total SqFt. 1,613
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Directions South Lake Shore Drive West of Downtown Lake Geneva to Maple Ridge Rd (North) to Black Point Rd.(East) to Equestrian Entrance. Frontage on Maple Ridge Rd, Black Point Rd and South Lake Shore Drive.
- Total Taxes $7,338
- Tax Year 2019
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Full
- Interior Features Separate Quarters
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 22'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 12'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 13'
- 2 13' x 10'
- 2 Upper
- 3 13' x 9'
- 3 Upper
- Lot Description Horse Allowed, Hobby Farm, Pasture, Tillable, Wooded
- Garage Description Built-in under Home, Attached
- Water Features Creek
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Shared Well
- Outbuildings Guest House, Garden Shed
- Elementary School Reek
- High School Badger
- School District Linn J6